HT Design Home Theater Seating Southampton Top Grain Black Leather with Storage, Tray Tables, LED Cupholders with Controls, LED base lighting and LED USB Charger PortHTDesign First Class Theater Seating Fast!
IN STOCK in rows of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and row of 4 with loveseat. Shipping Now. Need help on sizing and configurations? Call our home theater seating experts toll free at 888-764-9273.
The Southampton is a premium theater chair with top grain leather in brown or black. Check out our video as we show the quality of a HTDesign seat brown leather seat by tipping it over so you can see the inside of the chair. The Southampton is loaded with features at a great price including LED backlit USB charger in the arm storage. It ships out within just a couple days. You will not find a better value on the market with this many inclusions.
Call one of our Home Theater Seating Consultants at 1-888-254-9804, we will help with space planning and seating configurations.
- Innovative high quality theater seating designed for today's media rooms that can be configured in a multitude of ways
- Straight and Curved Rows
- Smooth Luxury Top Grain Leather 12000 that's soft to the touch
- In Arm Storage and Black Gloss Tray Tables Free
- Power Recline Free (14 foot cord)
- LED USB Charger port in arm storage, charge 2 devices at once
- LED Base Lighting Free
- LED Lighted Cupholders with Power and Light Controls
- LED Cupholders have a removable insert for easy cleaning, one per cupholder
- Elegantly Padded Chaise Footrest
- 25 inch Width in Seating Area
- 44 inch Back Height
- Wallhugger design place only 4 inches from the wall
- Top build quality with kiln dried hardwood frame, high density foam, and pocketed spring coil seating.
- Superior Built Leggett & Platt Recline Mechanisms
- Smooth & Quiet German Engineered Okin Motor for infinite recline positions
- Extra plush cushions and padding for head to toe support and comfort.
- Fits easily through doorways with detachable seat backs. One Seat per box. Attach seat backs on site. Clearance needed 26" wide, standard doorway width is 32".
- 1 year warranty
- Back height from floor 44"
- Seat Width 25"
- Seat Height 19.5"
- Arm Width 6.5" Straight/ 11.5" Middle Wedge
- Seat Depth 21.75"
- Depth when reclined 67"
- Space needed for recline 4"
Straight Row Dimensions:
- Row of 2 Straight is 69.5"
- Row of 2 Straight with Loveseat is 63"
- Row of 3 Straight is 101"
- Row of 3 Straight Right Loveseat is 94.5"
- Row of 3 Straight Left Loveseat is 94.5"
- Row of 4 Straight is 132.5"
- Row of 4 Straight Loveseat is 126"
- Row of 5 Straight is 164"
- Row of 5 Straight Center Sofa 151"
- Row of 5 Straight Double Loveseat Captains Chair is 151.5"
- Row of 6 Straight Triple Loveseat is 176"
- Row of 6 Straight is 196"
Curved Row Dimensions:
- Row of 2 Curved is 74"
- Row of 3 Curved is 110"
- Row of 4 Curved is 146"
- Row of 4 Curved Loveseat is 135"
- Row of 4 Curved Only Modified is 141.5"
- Row of 5 Curved is 182"
- Row of 5 Curved Center Sofa 160"
- Row of 5 Curved Double Loveseat Captains Chair is 160"
- Row of 6 Curved Triple Loveseat is 185"
- Row of 6 Curved is 218"
*Row of 4 loveseat has 3 tray tables included.
Watch Professor HT demonstrate the Southampton Row of 4 with Loveseat configuration.
HTDesign packs its home theater seating in very sturdy boxes with multiple layers of packing material. We want to make sure your seating arrives in top condition. Our video shows how to remove the seat safely from the carton. There is one seat per carton including the bottom of the seat and the back of the chair. This makes it easy to ship and set up in your home. We show you the layers of packing material in the box and what is included in the box.
In this video we show how easy it is to set up and install your HTDesign theater seating. In this example, we show our popular Southampton model being set up. The set up is easy as in each box you will get everything you need to set up the chair. The box includes a bottom of one seat and the back of the chair. In the power chairs we include power cords and transformer. You simply tip the chair and unravel the cord and plug into the wall. Watch for yourself.
Southampton Seats Customer Photos
The HT Design Theater seating is renowned and highly rated by the home theater experts over at the AVS Forum, learn more about HT Design from the experts by clicking through to the HT Design Theater Seating Thread at AVS Forum You will find photos and feedback from many AVS Forum Members.