HT Design Furniture Warranty Information
Problems?Download Our Service Form: (Adobe PDF) (Microsoft Word DOCX)
Watch Our How-To Videos
1 Year Limited Warranty:HTDesign stands behind its products. We do not have complete control over the conditions to which our merchandise is subjected after it leaves the warehouse. Therefore, we cannot give an unequivocal guarantee. If an item is defective, it should be called to our attention immediately upon arrival. The retailer would require photographs of the defect before resolving the problem. After the warranty period, if the product needs to be returned to our factory for repairs, it must be returned freight prepaid. The cost of the repair and return freight will be charged. You would handle any warranty claim with the retailer you purchased the product from. Proof of purchase is required. HTDesign's warranty covers PARTS only for one (1) year on all furniture manufactured by HTDesign. HTDesign product warranties are only to the original retail consumer, and takes effect from the date of delivery to the original retail consumer.
Warranty for HTDesign Chairs:1 Years Frame
1 Year Motor for Power Recline
1 Year Mechanism
1 Year Bonded leather, Leather and Foam
1 Year Optional LED Lighting
HTDesign's sole liability is limited parts replacement. The original retail consumer will be responsible for all costs related to labor for service.
HTDesign's Warranty does not include the following:
- Commercial, institutional or other non-residential uses including rental or rent-to-own.
- Product sold "AS IS", second-hand, through liquidation sales or by a non-authorized dealer.
- Products deemed misused, mishandled, altered, or abused.
- Product improperly maintained, cleaned or care.
- Natural marking on leather, such as scars, brands, grain variations, wrinkles etc are normal characteristics and not construed as defects.
- Light bulbs and batteries are not included in our warranty.