HT Design platform second tier risers are 12 inches in height, allowing you to raise an additional row of seats higher than the first. The HT Design riser system makes it easy and affordable to create a home theater seat riser that looks as good as it performs, built to last and designed to fit standard home theater seating. HT Design platform bases are built with solid maple hardwood and are available in Black or Cherry finish. Each 24 inch wide section is shipped assembled and then joined together on site with pocket holes. Riser ships finished on sides and trim. Top of riser is unfinished and ready for carpeting. Additionally, beneath the trim exists a channel to allow for an optional LED lighting strip.
Order an individual center riser piece or a complete riser row of varying widths. Please consult your seat dimensions to ensure proper sizing. Photos show a three piece riser eight inch height with a row of two curved HT Design Sheffields.Dimensions:
- Single Riser: 24"W x 81.25"D x 12"H
- 3 Piece Riser: 72"W x 81.25"D x 12"H
- 4 Piece Riser: 96"W x 81.25 D x 12"H
- 5 Piece Riser: 120"W x 81.25"D x 12"H
- 6 Piece Riser: 144"W x 81.25"D x 12"H
- 7 Piece Riser: 168"W x 81.25"D x 12"H
- 8 Piece Riser: 192"W x 81.25"D x 12"H
*Seats not included
**Custom Size Riser Available Upon Request, Call for Price.
Benefits of the HT Design Riser System:
- Ships Assembled in sections that are joined together with wood screws using side pocket holes, can be done with a screwdriver.
- Flexible sizes available to fit your room and seating plan
- No need to hire contractor to build a custom riser in your room
- Can be added easily to existing rooms
- Elevates your second row for unobstructed views
- High quality maple hardwood, riser system built in USA