HT Design Home Theater Seating Pembroke Top Grain Black Leather with Power Headrest, Power Recline, contoured seat, Storage, Gloss Black Tray Tables, LED Cupholders with Controls, LED base lighting and LED USB Charger PortHTDesign First Class Theater Seating Fast!
In Stock in rows of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and row of 4 with loveseat and more configurations.
Enjoy this video of our HTDesign Pembroke, which has power recline and a power adjustable headrest that puts you in the perfect viewing position when reclined. HTDesign Pembroke has top grain leather, LED cupholders that feature controls for power recline, headrest and LED lights. The cupholder also features a USB inlet to charge phones, tablets and more.
Call one of our Home Theater Seating Consultants at 1-888-254-9804, we will help with space planning and seating configurations.
- Innovative high quality theater seating designed for today's media rooms that can be configured in a multitude of ways
- Motorized Headrest that puts your head into a comfortable viewing position when reclined
- Contoured seating area
- Straight and Curved Row Configurations
- Smooth Luxury Top Grain Leather 12000 that's soft to the touch
- In Arm Storage and Black Gloss Tray Tables Free
- Power Recline Free (14 foot cord)
- LED USB Charger port in each cupholder ring
- LED Base Lighting Free
- LED Lighted Cupholders with Power and Light Controls
- LED Cupholders have a removable insert for easy cleaning, one per cupholder
- Elegantly Padded Chaise Footrest
- 25 inch Width in Seating Area
- 44 inch Back Height when headrest down, 45.25 when up
- Wallhugger design place only 4 inches from the wall
- Top build quality with kiln dried hardwood frame, high density foam, and pocketed spring coil seating.
- Superior Built Leggett & Platt Recline Mechanisms
- Smooth & Quiet German Engineered Okin Motor for infinite recline positions
- Extra plush cushions and padding for head to toe support and comfort.
- Fits easily through doorways with detachable seat backs. One Seat per box. Attach seat backs on site. Clearance needed 26" wide, standard doorway width is 32".
- 1 year warranty
HTDesign Pembroke home theater seats are packed with features that include motorized headrest, arm storage, tray tables, power recline, top grain leather and LED cupholders with controls and LED base lights. You can also charge your phone and tablet with included USB charger. HTDesign features first class theater seating fast. The Pembroke is a top quality seat with pocketed seat coils, kiln dried hardwood frames and high density foam. It provides head to toe support while providing unparalleled comfort.
- Back height from floor 44" when headrest down, 45.25 when headrest up
- Seat Width 25"
- Seat Height 19.5"
- Arm Width 6.5" Straight
- Seat Depth 21.5"
- Depth when reclined 67"
- Space needed for recline 4"
- Row of 2 Straight is 69.5"
- Row of 2 Curved is 74"
- Row of 3 Straight is 101"
- Row of 3 Curved is 110"
- Row of 4 Straight is 132.5"
- Row of 4 Curved is 146"
- Row of 4 Straight with Loveseat is 126"
- Row of 4 Curved with Loveseat is 135"
- Row of 4 Curved Only Modified is 141.5"
- Row of 5 Straight is 164"
- Row of 5 Curved is 182"
- Row of 5 Straight Couch 151"
- Row of 5 Curved Couch 160"
- Row of 5 Straight Double Loveseat Captains Chair is 151.5"
- Row of 5 Curved Double Loveseat Captains Chair is 160"
- Row of 6 Straight is 195.5"
- Row of 6 Curved is 218"
- Row of 6 Straight Triple Loveseat is 176"
- Row of 6 Curved Triple Loveseat is 185"
*Row of 4 loveseat has 3 tray tables included.
HT Design Pembroke can be configured into many different layouts for your media room. This video shows the popular loveseat configuration. You can also choose to place the loveseat in any area of the configuration. By using armless seats you can make many sofa and loveseat configurations.
HTDesign packs its home theater seating in very sturdy boxes with multiple layers of packing material. We want to make sure your seating arrives in top condition. Our video shows how to remove the seat safely from the carton. There is one seat per carton including the bottom of the seat and the back of the chair. This makes it easy to ship and set up in your home. We show you the layers of packing material in the box and what is included in the box.
In this video we show how easy it is to set up and install your HTDesign theater seating. In this example, we show the Pembroke model being set up. The set up is easy as in each box you will get everything you need to set up the chair. The box includes a bottom of one seat and the back of the chair. In the power chairs we include power cords and transformer. You simply tip the chair and unravel the cord and plug into the wall. Watch for yourself.
Pembroke Seats Customer Photos
The HT Design Theater seating is renowned and highly rated by the home theater experts over at the AVS Forum, learn more about HT Design from the experts by clicking through to the HT Design Theater Seating Thread at AVS Forum You will find photos and feedback from many AVS Forum Members.