The HT Design Riser System makes it easy and affordable to create a home theater seat riser that looks as good as it performs, built to last out of maple hardwood and designed to fit home theater seating. HT Design platform bases are built with solid maple hardwood and are available in Black or Cherry. Top of riser is unfinished for carpeting, the sides of the riser and trim will be finished. Beneath the trim exists a channel to allow for an optional LED lighting strip. Each riser section ships assembled, risers sections that can be joined to together with pocket holes.
Order an individual center riser piece or a complete riser row of varying widths (see chart below). Please consult your seat dimensions to ensure proper sizing. Photos show a three piece riser showing a row of two curved HT Design Sheffields.Dimensions:
- Single Riser: 24"W x 81.25"D x 8"H
- 3 Piece Riser: 72"W x 81.25"D x 8"H
- 4 Piece Riser: 96"W x 81.25 D x 8"H
- 5 Piece Riser: 120"W x 81.25"D x 8"H
- 6 Piece Riser: 144"W x 81.25"D x 8"H
- 7 Piece Riser: 168"W x 81.25"D x 8"H
- 8 Piece Riser: 192"W x 81.25"D x 8"H
*Seats not included
**Custom Size Riser Available Upon Request, Call for Price.
Benefits of the HT Design Riser System:
- Ships Assembled in sections that are joined together with wood screws using side pocket holes, can be done with a screwdriver.
- Flexible sizes available to fit your room and seating plan
- No need to hire contractor to build a custom riser in your room
- Can be added easily to existing rooms
- Elevates your second row for unobstructed views
- High quality maple hardwood, riser system built in USA